About This File
BSP Viewer is a utility designed for mappers for previewing Half-Life 1 .bsp files and technical information about how they are being rendered. This is meant to help mappers find problem areas in their BSP files that need to be optimized.
- Optional rendering of textures, lighting, entities, special textures, transparent textures and sorting.
- Edge viewing and clipping.
- Optional use of VIS, frustum and backface culling.
- Scene freezing.
- Optional rendering of entities in special render modes.
- Real time entity editing.
- Entity picking.
- GCF loading.
- PTS loading.
- Exports .3ds, .map, .xsi, .ent and .bmp files.
- Scene information viewing.
- Supports .bsp files without VIS or RAD information
- Recent .bsp file menu.
- Quick and easy setup.
- 100% Free.