I have many problem in our teamspeaK3 Server as soon will fixed

July July

July July

I think you wait too much, today is the "Global Meeting" of Year 2020 for EvilWeb

It's on the teamspeak server, who didn't come from the staff will be removed/suspended. 

HellFir3 HellFir3

guys you need to make some activ in our teamspeak 3 server IP : ts.evilweb.cf.miki-ts.eu  /  149.202.65.55:10567

July July
  1. a message to all users of this forum if you want to get a grade or upgrade on our forum,
  2. you need use servers teamspeak for get anything in forum,,
  3. you be will now say why we need to because, we are need know who is have very activity in teamspeak,
  4. and because we are adding updates on the forum, and we are adding competitions

I hope all our forum users join to our server teamspeak

Founder Of EvilWeb @BoGdaN.

Hello, Everyone
Guys, We've need money for update domain and more updates, if you want donation to us, talk BoGdaN or Server Guardian, And Thank You for helping our us, And You will Get Reward's

Team Administration

©Evilwebcommunity 2017-2020

Connect To Teamspeak3 Server IP : ts.evilweb.cf.miki-ts.eu  / 149.202.65.55:10102 

July July

Howdy Guest, we are recruiting new gfx designers to work in our team, do you like that?

do an apply now! 

We need experienced staff!

EVILWEB @ ADMINISTRATION

HellFir3 HellFir3

July July
Sign in to follow this  
Palermo

[Tutorial] How to create a review

• Palermo 
  • Before starting the topic, everyone should follow this topic Step by step

I noticed that everyone did not yet understand the meaning of the review You didn't give her any Importance Although its ease

And it is this topic I will try to explain to you how to create a review

So Read carefully

1. Top 5 Game Reviews Sites :

1.Visit one of these sites click on the button Reviews or Search to search on a particular game 

wIXbOu8.png

2. Choose a game you want select the text ; copy and paste him in new text document in ur pc 

sQAOduW.png

3.And to choose a gaming platform like steam ... Type the name of the game in Google Then you will find the result like picture  

h4GxIa9.png

Note : Don't Forget to read this Here

4.Go to  evil web community  then to World of Games and Choose the desired section [steam . Epic Games ; Or Mobile Games ..]

Now create new topic like this

The first thing you need for a start Review Information about a game you can find in Google by typing the name of the game 

and don't forget the title  It should always start with [Review] or [Update] ...

expamle :

78FJJQt.png

Then complete the rest of the information as we mentioned in the first

Remember to put pictures and video with system requirement At the end of topic  

And as for system requirement Type a game name with system requirement like Counter Strike Global Offensive system requirements and you will find the requirement in any site 

exp

4N53I5n.png

Example of a review

if you want any help contact me 

• Like 1