I have many problem in our teamspeaK3 Server as soon will fixed

July July

July July

I think you wait too much, today is the "Global Meeting" of Year 2020 for EvilWeb

It's on the teamspeak server, who didn't come from the staff will be removed/suspended. 

HellFir3 HellFir3

guys you need to make some activ in our teamspeak 3 server IP : ts.evilweb.cf.miki-ts.eu  /  149.202.65.55:10567

July July
  1. a message to all users of this forum if you want to get a grade or upgrade on our forum,
  2. you need use servers teamspeak for get anything in forum,,
  3. you be will now say why we need to because, we are need know who is have very activity in teamspeak,
  4. and because we are adding updates on the forum, and we are adding competitions

I hope all our forum users join to our server teamspeak

Founder Of EvilWeb @BoGdaN.

Hello, Everyone
Guys, We've need money for update domain and more updates, if you want donation to us, talk BoGdaN or Server Guardian, And Thank You for helping our us, And You will Get Reward's

Team Administration

©Evilwebcommunity 2017-2020

Connect To Teamspeak3 Server IP : ts.evilweb.cf.miki-ts.eu  / 149.202.65.55:10102 

July July

Howdy Guest, we are recruiting new gfx designers to work in our team, do you like that?

do an apply now! 

We need experienced staff!

EVILWEB @ ADMINISTRATION

HellFir3 HellFir3

July July
Sign in to follow this  
RiderZ

[Review] White Night: horror in black and white

• RiderZ 
  •  

rzBl4BP.png

MINIMUM:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 2.60 GHz.

Memory: 2 GB RAM.

Graphics: Geforce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4770.

DirectX: Version 9.0c.

Storage: 2 GB available space.

Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c or later compatible sound device.

I'm used to the fact that when it comes to Activision, my inbox is invaded by all sorts of news and press releases related to Call of Duty, Destiny, Skylanders or the many games of "little brother" Blizzard Entertainment . So, I was a little surprised when Activision sent a simple announcement that I can summarize like this: "We launched White Night, digital, for PC and consoles." What is this White Night and why do we only find out about it at launch?

The answer to the first question is relatively simple: White Night is the new game of the independent team from OSome Studio, which miraculously managed to convince a colossus like Activision to publish this title. Especially if we consider the nature of this game, an experimental combination of adventure and horror, presented with the help of a special graphic style. White Night abandons colors in favor of a black and white approach, in which light plays, both aesthetically and in terms of gameplay, an extremely important role.

white-night-20150309200846.jpg?height=36

Good parts

+ special artistic style

+ the role played by light and darkness in the gameplay

+ oppressive atmosphere

+ successful combination of adventure and horror

Bad parts

- frustrating moments caused by fixed cameras and walking ghosts

- poor detail of the main characters

- repetitive puzzles

Following a strange accident, the White Night hero becomes a "prisoner" in a haunted mansion, where, in addition to ghosts, darkness is the entity that most often makes its presence felt. Thus, as I mentioned earlier, the only chance of survival is light. This, in turn, can be of two types: the one from fire, useful for orientation, exploring the game environment and solving certain puzzles, and the artificial one, functional bulbs and lamps being the only effective method of fighting ghosts.

This creates the combination we talked about earlier, classic adventure (discovering important objects in the game environment and manipulating them) and survival horror (physical contact with a ghost is fatal and should be avoided at all costs). Combination that generally works very well in White Night, with a few exceptions worth mentioning.

white-night-20150309202249.jpg?height=36

First of all, it is about the mentioned ghosts. These can be of two types: static ones, which "guard" a certain objective and which can be eliminated logically, solving a puzzle and lighting a light in that location, and patrolling ones, capable of generating some of the most frustrating moments of game. Well, the game takes place mostly in the dark and being watched through a system of fixed cameras, you're never sure, when you move from one room to another, that you won't come face to face with such a ghost. Obviously, such an encounter leads to immediate death and the loading of the last checkpoint. It's a little frustrating to say the least.

The whole system of fixed cameras and control relative to their positions can be blamed and when you are followed by such a ghost and the direction of flight changes simultaneously with the transition from one room to another. I also understand and appreciate the idea that White Night should be a dark game, but sometimes the producers have exaggerated, at times the game takes place only in the dark, there is the possibility of simply losing the character in the sea of black on screen. In which case you die.

white-night-20150314220050.jpg?height=36

Last but not least, matches, the only source of mobile light in the game, have the stupid habit of making mistakes; it is good that their number is limited, but given the room problems mentioned above, the fact that you can sometimes waste 2-3 matches until you light a good one is a bit exaggerated and unfair. Thus, in the time you lose (and not through your own fault!), You can be easily attacked by a ghost that patrols freely on its route.

Leaving aside these obvious problems, the White Night gaming experience is enjoyable, even if it sometimes turns out to be a bit repetitive. By the middle of the second chapter you have already seen almost everything there was to see in terms of gameplay, some types of puzzles being repeated a bit (rotating lamps, for example) for a game that can be finished in just 5-6 hours.

white-night-20150314230103.jpg?height=36

Graphically, White Night impresses with its artistic style and the strong contrast between light and dark, even if the number of polygons found in the game is not exactly generous. However, this can be overlooked, even if it is evident in the few cinematic sequences that dare to show the characters nearby. Sonorously, the creation of OSome Studio is exactly what you would have expected such a game: the sound effects deepen the oppressive, almost terrifying atmosphere, the monologues of the main character are well performed, and the drops of jazz music complete the auditory picture as it can better.

Instead, I would like to return to the second question raised in the introductory paragraph. Even if Activision dared to publish such an experimental game, the publisher should be a little taken aback by the almost non-existent promotion of this title. A game like White Night, which takes many risks and which, for the most part, manages to achieve its goals, deserves more than the minimalist exposure it received from one of the most powerful publishers in the world.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this